The below videos walk through the process of:
- Setting your zero sales click threshold in the analysis tool.
- Generating a Sponsored Products Advertising Report from Amazon.
- Uploading the Sponsored Product Advertising Report into the analysis tool.
- Translating your Negative Search Term List.
- Downloading your Negative Search Term list as a Bulk Upload File.
- Uploading the Bulk Upload File into Amazon.
- How to reset your account.
At the end of this process you will have added negative search terms and competitor ASINs into your Automatic Ads on Amazon.
Step 1 – Setting Your Zero Sales Click Threshold
Step 2 – Downloading Your Sponsored Products Advertising Report From Amazon
Step 3 – Uploading The Sponsored Product Advertising Report into The Analysis Tool.
Step 4 – Translating Your Negative Search Term List
Step 5 – Preparing & Downloading Your Negative Bulk Upload File
Step 6 – Uploading the Bulk Upload File into Amazon
Step 7 – How to reset your account
- Does it work with Manual (exact, phrase / broad) campaigns?
Not yet. It’s on our roadmap.
- What type of report do I feed into Zonx?
Download a search term report from your Amazon Account. Use “Create report” button from this link: https://advertising.amazon.co.jp/sspa/tresah/ Don’t use a Bulk file to download your amazon data.
- Which marketplaces does it work with?
The data update works with Japan, UK, USA so far. The translation works from Japanese.